Recent Polls Shows A NEW Record Set For President Trump’s Approval Ratings! It Is MUCH HIGHER Than You Think!

According to Western Journalism, the approval rating of President Donald Trump was raised by incredible four points in only one week, with him having his approval index to reach a 10 point jump.

The daily tracking poll of Rasmussen Report indicates that somewhere around 48 percent of possible voters approve the work our President is doing and the direction that is going, while on the other side, somewhere around 52 percent do not support it.

Rasmussen also reveals that around 31 percent showed some kind of support for Trump’s presidential activities, and with around 42 percent being vocally disapproving which secures his position and approval index on ­11 which was reached one month ago.

The main reason behind Donald Trump’s high approval rate can be connected to his first overseas trip as the President of the United States from one month ago

Recent reports show that:

Remarks from figures throughout the political scope have predominantly been very supportive, as Trump went to Saudi Arabia, then Israeli and the Palestinian region, after what to Rome to meet with Pope Francis. This Thursday, the president is scheduled to meet with members of NATO, and then go back to Italy for a G7 summit on Friday. One poll conducted by Harvard – Harris published the previous week reveals that even though there has been a lot of controversy around President Donald Trump, the once who gave their votes to him would do that again.

Pollster Mark Penn issued a statement in which he said:

He is holding on to 90 percent of his voters and his ratings are still above approval rating for both the Democratic and Republican parties.

What do you think of this? Share your opinion!

 

Comments

comments